The Right Equipment for a Commercial Fire
SERVPRO understands that using professional equipment makes a measurable difference in reducing claims loss expense. When time matters, technology and equipment must be counted on to perform. We will answer your call with fast reaction, exceptional equipment, and trained, uniformed personnel. Certainly, the right tool for the job is vital to timely mitigation and restoration, but perhaps more important, our fire damage professionals are thoroughly trained in fire cleanup and restoration. For instance, knowing the different types of smoke and their behavior patterns is vital to proper restoration.
Different Types of Smoke
- Wet Smoke – Plastics and Synthetics
- Low heat, smoldering, pungent odor, sticky, smeary.
- Dry Smoke – Paper and Woods
- Fast burning, high temperatures, dry, powdery, no smeary residues.
- Protein – Virtually invisible
- Discolors paints and varnishes, extreme pungent odor.
- Fuel Oil Soot – Furnace Puff Backs
- Other Types – Tear gas, fingerprint powder and fire extinguisher residue.
- Pretesting determines the proper cleaning method and allows us to focus on saving your precious items. Isn’t that what really matters?
- Ultra-Low Volume (ULV) Foggers will atomize liquid deodorizing agents, producing a fine mist that easily penetrates sites where odor-causing residues accumulate. The device can also be used to apply fungicides and disinfectants.
- Thermal Foggers dispense solvent-based products in large volume, dense fog suitable for confined areas. The fog consists of tiny particles of deodorant solution that pair with and neutralize odor-causing particles.
You have so much invested in your commercial property. Trust the SERVPRO professionals to protect your most valuable asset!