We Handle Fire Damage
After a chimney caught fire on the second floor of a home, our knowledgeable and trained SERVPRO technicians were on the scene to assess the damage to the home. Every fire damage situation is a little different and requires a unique solution, but the general process stays the same. When various materials burn, the soot they create differs greatly and requires a specific cleaning procedure. The steps listed below illustrate our process for the “typical” fire damage restoration.
- Emergency Contact - SERVPRO
- Inspection and Fire Damage Assessment
- Immediate Board-Up and Roof Tarp Service (if needed)
- Water Removal and Drying (if water damage is present)
- Removal of Smoke and Soot from All Surfaces
- Cleaning and Repair