SERVPRO Does Reconstruction
Since each smoke and fire damage situation is a little different, each one requires a unique solution tailored for the specific conditions. When various materials burn, the soot and residue they create differs greatly and requires a specific cleaning procedure. SERVPRO can help you every step of the way to get your property back to preloss conditions. The steps listed below illustrate our process for the “typical” fire damage restoration.
- Emergency Contact - SERVPRO
- Inspection and Fire Damage Assessment
- Immediate Board-Up and Roof Tarp Service (if needed)
- Water Removal and Drying (if water damage is present)
- Removal of Smoke and Soot from All Surfaces
- Cleaning and Repair